LOW COST – HIGH LIMIT
STUDENT ACCIDENT GROUP INSURANCE
THE SCHOOL DISTRICT DOES NOT CARRY MEDICAL INSURANCE ON STUDENTS, but does provide you with a primary excess group insurance plan that:
- Provides coverage for travel to and from school as well as coverage for accidents while participating in Intramural Sports, Gym and Physical Education classes.
- Pays benefits directly to you or the doctor or hospital.
- Optional coverage includes Extended Dental.
- Worldwide coverage under the 24-hour plan provides coverage at school, weekends, summer vacations, home, and play.
A brochure that describes benefits and prices with a pre-addressed application can be accessed via this Brochure Insurance link or you can request a brochure through our school office.
Individual Voluntary Student Program Cost per Year
- 24 Hour Coverage $ 116.00
- School-Time Coverage $ 30.00
- Dental Accident Insurance $ 8.50 with either of above plans