In the event of bad weather that would require our school to be closed or delayed, I would like to offer the following options where you can look to see if there is a delay or cancellation.
- I will post any delay or cancellation on our school blog. If you are signed up for the Martic blog, you will get an email announcing the delay or cancellation.
- Go to the Penn Manor Website. (www.pennmanor.net)
- Watch WGAL or WLYH.
- Listen to WDAC, WIOV, WLAN, WSBA, WQXA, WJTL and WRKZ
*** If for any reason we have a delay, any morning activity would be cancelled (with the exception of the YWCA before school program).
Special information for the YWCA BEFORE SCHOOL PROGRAM ONLY:
- If there is a 2 hour delay, the YWCA before school services will open 2 hours late. (8:30 AM for a 2 hour delay)
- If there is a 1 hour delay, the YWCA before school services will open 1 hour late. (7:30 AM for a 1 hour delay)
- If school is closed, all day care is offered at the YWCA (Lancaster Site) from 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Early dismissals due to weather: Sites are closed. Care is offered at YWCA, but parents need to transport.