Dear Parents, Students, and Faculty:
Martic Elementary School will be having its annual Talent Show on Wednesday, May 28th, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. in the all-purpose room. Students and faculty are invited to participate by sharing their special talents in the show!
How can you be in the Talent Show?
- Complete the entry form on the attached page, detailing your act, music, props needed, etc. including parent permission for each member of your act. Due date: Friday, May 2nd, 2014.
- Attend the audition during lunch recess on Tuesday, May 6 (grades 4, 5, 6)
- Attend the audition during lunch recess on Thursday, May 8 (K, 1, 2, 3)
- Present your act at the show on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. in the all-purpose room.
If you have questions, whom can you ask?
The Talent Show is supervised and run by:
- Sue Frese, Third Grade Teacher
- Kerry Bushong, Second Grade Teacher
What kind of act can you do?
Examples of Talent Show acts can include singing, dance routines, playing an instrument, gymnastics, etc.
- Acts should be 2-3 minutes in length.
- You may be involved in one (1) act.
- Music, lyrics, and dancing should be appropriate for ALL ages.
- NO lip-synching or singing along with an artist on a tape or CD!
- If you are singing or dancing, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR LYRICS TO MRS. FRESE BY WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30th! Thank you!
Don’t forget to submit the attached Entry Form, located below and return it to Mrs. Frese by Friday, May 2nd.