Below is information about our upcoming July events with invitations attached.
Summer Family Cooking Series (virtual)
- Tuesdays July 13th, 20th, and 27th
- AM Series 10:00am-11:00am
- PM Series 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Registration required by June 30th-SPACE IS LIMITED
- Collaborative event between PAT and the Nutrition Education Program of CAP
- 3 new lessons and recipes, so families that attended the last series can apply again.
- Each family will receive the recipes, informational handouts and a book.
- Main ingredients can be supplied if family needs them.
- Link to apply https://forms.gle/RoMajRenb4RR7yqX9
Caregiver Connections (virtual)
- Mondays July 12th, 19th, 26th, August 2nd & 9th from 7:00pm-8:00pm
- This event is for caregivers only, and they can attend as many or as few sessions as they would like.
- Each session will highlight a strengthening families protective factor and guide families in conversation related to that protective factor.
- Conversations are intended to support caregivers in making connections and feeling reassured that others are experiencing similar parenting challenges and successes.
- Link to register https://forms.gle/mM3xznuAeo9PFJ4K6
Conexiones de Cuidador (virtual)
- Wednesdays July 14th, 21st, 28th, August 4th & 11th from 7:00pm-8:00pm
- -This event is the same as Caregiver Connections, however it will be facilitated completely in Spanish.
- -Link to register https://forms.gle/vyXAAHg93ee5BC2w9
- SAVE THE DATE:
- Virtual Event (Theme TBD)