The success of the Martic PTO depends on the talents, ideas and help provided by parents, guardians and teachers working together. We really need YOU! There truly is something for everyone to be a part of. Remember, even if you are unable to come to school during the day, there are many other ways you can help out. Volunteering for your school is a great way to be involved with your kids, help your community and maybe even establish new friendships. We encourage you to join us at our monthly meetings and consider helping a committee for the upcoming school year. Please let us know where your interests are and how you would like to be involved.
You can contact the PTO Board by emailing MarticPTO@gmail.com or call the office at 284-4128.
Jackie Urban and Lindsay Horton, Co-Presidents
Kelly Kline and Kelly McKlain, Co-Vice Presidents
Jody Clark, Secretary
Derek Arnold, Treasurer
Ashley Stringer, Co-treasurer
Various activities, fundraising and event specific committees are in need of your help. Sign up sheets will be posted at Meet the Teacher night.
2017 Meeting Dates and times,
- Tuesday, Oct 3rd @ 8AM (Meeting and Breakfast Social) October-2017-Martic-PTO-Meeting-Minutes
- Thursday, Nov 2nd @ 7PM
- Tuesday, Dec 5th @ 7PM
- Thursday, Feb 1st @ 7PM
- Thursday, March 1st @ 7PM
- Thursday, April 5th @ 7PM
- Thursday, May 3rd @ 7PM
**All meetings are held in the school library
If you would like to catch up on some of the Meeting Minutes
- Thursday, Dec 1st @ 7PM December 2016 Martic PTO Minutes
- Monday, Feb 6th @ 7PM February 2017 Martic PTO Minutes
- Thursday, March 2nd @ 7PM March 2017 Martic PTO Minutes
- Thursday, April 6th @ 7PM April 2017 Martic PTO Minutes
- Thursday, May 4th @ 7PM May 2017 Martic PTO Minutes
- May 2016 – May 2016 Minutes
- April 2016 – April 2016 Minutes
- March 2016 – March PTO minutes
- February 2016 – Feburary 2016 Minutes
- December 2015 – PTO Meeting Minutes – December 2015
- October 2015 – PTO Meeting Minutes-October 2015
- September 2015 – PTO Meeting Minutes – September 2015
- March 2015 – PTO Meeting Minutes – March 2015
- February 2015 – PTO Meeting Minutes February 2015
- January 2015 – PTO Meeting Minutes – January 8th
- December 2014 – PTO Meeting Minutes – December 4th
- September 2014 – PTO Meeting Minutes-September 2014
- May 2014 ~PTO Meeting May 2014
The 2015/2016 school year earned over $1, 500.00 from collecting Box Tops For Education. Please have your family and friends clip and save for our school. Please click on the image below for more information.
GOLD CARD REWARDS
Please support Martic Elementary School by registering your Gold card for the
Community Rewards for Education Program. This program is open to anyone in
the Martic Community. Please invite family, friends and neighbors to sign up as
well. Please click below for a registration form.
By enrolling in this program, a portion of every dollar spent is rewarded back to
the Martic Elementary School Parent/Teacher Organization. These funds are
used to directly benefit your children through new playground equipment,
classroom purchases, assemblies, and other various events that are provided to you
and your children by the PTO.
The 2015/2016 School Year earned a total of $ 5, 664.33 from Musser’s Market ($4,438.68) and Darrenkamp’s Market ($ 1,225.65).
PLEASE NOTE: This is FREE money to the school by simply registering your
You may register for both stores by filling out the form above and
returning it to the school office. If you prefer to sign up online, you may do so by simply visiting
www.mycommunityrewards.com and registering your card for each store. You
must register Darrenkamp’s and Musser’s separately, but it only takes a minute to
do. Please be sure to select Martic Elementary as your organization when
Sub sale and Great American fundraiser
Our Martic students, families and community members raised over $ 16,000.00 this past year for our school. A great big THANK YOU to everyone for your support!!!
The following is a sampling of how money is spent:
- Classroom supplies
- Book Fairs
- Spring Fling
- Family Fun Nights
- Field Trips
- Playground Equipment
- Scholarship Funds for a graduating Martic Alumni